Friday, April 29, 2011
Where I flash on my 5 favorite things of the week. This week, in honor of the Royal Wedding, I'm listing my fab 5 wedding movies. Here goes in no particular order:
1. Four Weddings and a Funeral - Isn't that five of the same thing?
2. 27 Dresses - Don't care for Katherine Heigl, love James Marsden ever since The Notebook.
3. The Best Man - I dig Taye Diggs; Morris Chestnut isn't bad, either.
4. Sixteen Candles - Everyone deserves their own Molly Ringwald ending.
5. Father of the Bride - The original AND the remake.
What's your favorite wedding movie?