Friday, April 22, 2011

Fab 5 Fridays


And we're back after a long commercial break.
Welcome to Fab 5 Fridays -- the REAL reason Oprah is ending her show. This is where I give MY favorite things. And by "give" I mean tell you about them.
This week, it's my favorite YouTube videos. Check them out; you might find something you haven't seen before.

1. Someone is getting grounded for sure.

2.Use condoms, please. Or someone else will be grounded.

3. There's no lack of communication here. I wish Sarge understood me this well!

4. I swear this dog is not real.

5. And then there's my #1 fave, Charlie, who bit his brother's finger.

3 comments:

injaynesworld said...

OMG! That first one with the little girl put me on the floor!

MsALWalker said...

That little girl would have been grounded until she became of legal age.

101 Things Before You Die said...

Since I am a Social Media Marketer, it's my JOB to be on YouTube all day and I see about 5 YT videos I want to share every day but my friends have asked me to stop sharing links :(