Thursday, February 24, 2011
. . . where I flash on 5 of my favorite things. This week, it's my 5 favorite words:
1. Kerfuffle - more than a ruckus, less than a commotion. Sarge is always kicking up a kerfuffle.
2. Oxymoron - a moron, but a moron that's been washed OxyClean.
3. Mellifluous - (a) having a smooth rich flow; or, (b) filled with something (as honey) that sweetens. Sarge thinks he is mellifluous, by either definition.
4. Cumquat - say it out loud. It just sounds funny, yes? Then say it again. Cumquat. LOL (I crack myself up!)
5. Opinion - Sarge says I like it because I always have one, but really, I like it because I can type it one-handed.
Posted by MsALWalker at 6:51 PM