Friday, June 17, 2011
Where I flash on the top 5 things in my world. Today, it's the most interesting facts about social network sites. This is based on the smart people at the Pew Research Center.
1. Women use social networking sites more than men. (Is it because there are more women in the world?)
2. MySpace users are least educated (They're probably still in high school.) LinkedIn users are the most educated.
3. Who knew users of MySpace were more open minded. I just hope they don't open themselves up to pedophiles.
4. Facebook users mostly friend people they know. (Then why are all these strange men trying to friend me? Oh. I just answered my own question.)
5. Contrary to popular belief, Facebook users have a life. Compared to the general population of social networkers, they have strong personal relationships or friends that the can confide in and don't have to do it on FB.
What observations have you made about social networks?