Friday, March 11, 2011
Fab 5 Friday is where I flash five of my favorite things that have nothing to do with a Bucket List. This week it's pet peeves...........and yes, I have my favorites! And they are:
1. People who walk the wrong way on the walking track. It's like driving against traffic on the freeway.
2. Interpreting in movies. Yes, people have sat behind me in a theater and translated the entire movie for their non-English-speaking friend/relative/date. Wait for the DVD, people, and do that in the comfort of your own home.
3. Answering your cell phone while in the movie theater. (Yes, I go to the movies a lot...LOL) Everyone has forgotten to turn their cell to vibrate, but actually answering it? And talking? Come on. (This includes you, Sarge!)
4. People who work with the public, and have no personality. Don't apply for that receptionist job if you're a Negative Nancy.
5. When you hold the door open for someone, and they just walk through without any acknowledgment whatsoever, like you weren't even standing there, like it was your job to hold the door for them.
Ahhhh.........I feel better now. Thanks!
Posted by MsALWalker at 7:58 AM