Friday, March 18, 2011

Fab 5 Friday


Where I flash the top 5, well, anything. This week, it's the top 5 things I can't live without.

1. My iPhone, not even for an hour while it's on the charger. Not that I talk on it (friends know that I don't) but I play Words with Friends, write lists like this, Check IMDB, and a host of other activities.

2. The microwave. Ever been hungry in a hurry? Nuf said.

3. The Internet. Not the same as an iPhone. How can I submit my short stories without the Internet?

4. A car. Tried walking; takes too long.

(And right about now, Sarge is wondering where he fits on this list, and my kids are wondering, too, so without further ado................)

5. Costco's Asian Chicken Salad. Yes, I have it at least once a week. Mui bueno!

3 comments:

Judaye said...

I need to have my lavender incense.

Judaye

MsALWalker said...

things you just can't do without. I get it! :-)

101 Things Before You Die said...

My mother did not get a microwave until I was in high school and afterwards admitted she couldn't imagine ever not having one. And I'm with you on the car; I hate not having mine/relying on others to get places. It affects my independence!