Friday, September 23, 2011

Fab 5 Friday


Fab 5 Friday is not so fabulous today because Facebook got a facelift, and here are the 5 reasons why it's a botched job:

1. Top Stories - I'll be the judge of that, not you, FB. Don't pretend you know me.

2. Recent Stories - "Top Stories" only now they're in chronological order. Redundancy regurgitated. You're not fooling anyone, Zuckerberg.

3. Frickin Friend Ticker - in the upper right corner is like FB inside FB. Isn't the same thing in my newsfeed?

4. Subscribe Button - where even non-friends can subscribe to your feed. Yes.

5. The Smartlist - Where Facebook insults your intelligence. They analyze your work, school and family history, which determines who will be added to the smartlist they then create for you because you can't be trusted to do it correctly.

Those are my 5 pet peeves of the new Facebook. Help me find something good about it.

No comments: